SIZE EXTRA SMALL XS
• Approx 28cm in length (Perfect on 23-28cm back length)
☆ Measure from the base of the neck to base of tail for desired coat length
Perfect on Cats, Puppies and Very Small Sized Dogs
Made in New Zealand 🇳🇿
Beautiful double layer, black and white cow coat. Outer layer is fur fleece and the inner layer is black soft sherpa. Super soft and sooo warm. Designed for the doggie fashion influencers, fashionistas and for all stylish pooches.
This jacket is so luxurious, soft and snuggly. It's like a padded blanket wrapped around your little friend, but in style of course. Has a sherpa back collar for warmth and comfort.
Its every dogs dream....
Beautiful double layered for warmth & style, so very warm. Comes down longer, so it covers more of the dogs body and legs. Has a harness hole on top of jacket so you don't ruin the look & more convenient for you when it's time for a walk.
Totally adjustable with velcro, to how snug you want it or if your dog is still growing, the jacket can grow with them.
Very snug and comfortable for all small/medium size breeds of dogs. If you have a fussy dog, this is the jacket for you. Its lightweight and generous fit, so they don't feel trapped in it! It doesn't itch or scratch like wool does, so good for sensitive skin dogs.
My little Italian Greyhound loves this jacket (wearing Size Medium, weighs 5.4kg and 39cm in length) and would quite happily stay in it all day. Great for any dog that feels the cold or spends a lot of time outside. Or like me.....I just love the look of it!
DETAILS & CARE
• Size Extra Small XS | 28cm in length
• Black and White
• Outer Composition: Fur Fleece | 100% Polyester
• Inner Composition: Super Soft Sherpa | 100% Polyester
• Adjustable with velcro
• Harness hole for easy and comfortable walks
• Cold hand wash. Do not soak or wring. Hang dry in shade.
• Do not tumble dry.
• Do not dry clean.
• Do not Iron.
• Do not bleach.
• Tip: Regularly roll with a lint brush, to keep jacket looking pretty.
• Designed & Made New Zealand 🇳🇿
* Please Note: All measurements are approx only as they are all handmade and variations may occur. We have also tried to capture the true colour of the coats, but colours may vary due to lighting and colour pixels on your devices.